Prodigy X Street Pro Complete
*Get 75% off helmets and pads with the purchase of a complete scooter. Just add the complete and the helmet/pads to cart and the discount will automatically be applied*
The all-new Prodigy X Street is a ground up redesign that delivers the goods that intermediate and advanced street riders demand.
The all new deck is way lighter and way tougher - all while being larger in every dimension (5.5"W x 21"L). This Extech extrusion has a stealth lower profile, wider internal walls, boxier construction, and delivers a highly responsive concave. It also utilizes aluminum, box ends for a more premium vibe and increased durability.
The Prodigy X headtube has been redesigned as well, with increased contact at the deck for added strength, a diamond cutout, and a streamlined profile.
Stacked on top of the new deck we have some upgraded parts:
- Grip tape with increased grit count for additional grip and durability.
- V2 Nylon brake system adjusted to fit with our Extech extrusion.
- Fully butted chromoly T-bars have varied internal wall thickness. Thick where it needs to be strong and thinner where weight can be shaved. Dramitically lighter than before with no reduction in strength.
- Essential SCS: A streamlined version of our aftermarket OMEN SCS clamp
- LOW stack headset compression cap, redesigned to integrate and streamline perfectly with our SCS clamp compression system.
- All rolling on the SECTOR 120mm x 26mm PU wheels 86A with the increased PU width assist with core protection and smoother ride.
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED LEVEL STREET SCOOTER - The PRODIGY scooter range is Envy's most popular line of scooters. These pro street scooters are suited to the rider looking to make an upgrade to progress into the street scene.
QUALITY PRO-LEVEL PARTS - High quality, professional scooter components. This series has the most upgrades to date using advanced new deck technology, Alu boxed ends, butted T-bars, SCS clamp, all with a reduced overall weight.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: NEW PX deck, 21" long, 5.5" wide, 83.5° head tube angle. aluminum boxed ends, foot space: 385mm
- Fork: NEW Diamond SCS Fork
- Bars: NEW Custom butted chromoly t-bar, 620mm height, 595mm width (including bar ends)
- Grips: TPR 160mm
Clamp: NEW Essential SCS
- Wheels: Sector 120mm x 26mm, 86A durometer
- Headset: NEW low stack compression cap
- Total Weight: 3.6kg / 7.9lbs
- Total Height: 900mm
- Total Length: 735mm