North Scooters Transit Legauch Signature V2 Deck
The Transit deck is back and better than ever, and what better way to bring it back then with a Legauch sig? Lachlan Gauchier has been a part of North since day one, From his creative jibs to mind blowing 50-50"s on 20 stair rails, Lachlan continues to prove why he deserves a signature deck and North Scooters are proud to be the ones making it happen.
This is the second version of the Legauch Transit, now brakeless, with all new graphics in his signature junebug colorway. North believes the Legauch Transit is a must cop for any street rider. With that being said, buy a deck and support your boy!
Features and Specifications:
- Integrated headtube
- Measures 5.3" wide by 22" long
- This deck is brakeless! There are no holes for mounting a brake.
- New material: The Transit V2 uses a stronger 6061 T6 Aluminium, versus the previous 7075 Aluminium.
- Updated Geometry: The Transit V2 is cut different in front and rear to create a better spot for crooks and prevent rear dropouts from bending.
- Changes in Headtube: The Transit V2 has taken out some material for weight reduction.
- All new Graphics: The Transit V2 Features the Bow Building, another iconic landmark in Lachlan's hometown of Calgary, AB.