MGP (Madd Gear) VX8 Extreme X Complete
The VX8 Extreme X is the supercar of the scooter industry. No Expense was spared in the quest for MGP to produce the ultimate pro scooter and the extreme X screams quality and high-end. The VX8 extreme X features 26" x 26" grade 9 genuine titanium bars, clamp bolts, axles and brake hardware. These high-end hardware components are matched up with MGP's MFX X2 cobra clamp and affray fork combo to make for a super lightweight yet strong set up. The Extreme X comes in a durable matte black anodized finish and fitted with MGP's new MFX high density PP deck blocks.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: MGP 83 degree integrated 20.5" long x 4.8" wide VX8 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & fluted with 3 degree concave and cutouts.
- Fork: Threadless MFX X2 cobra alloy HIC with titanium hardware.
- Headset: MFX Integrated HIC.
- Bars: 26" wide x 26" high grade 9 titanium oversized upsweep bar.
- Wheels: 120mm syndicate AR-120 core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
- Finish: Durable matte black anodized with MFX deck block.