MGP (Madd Gear) 2018 VX8 Extreme Complete
Two years ago, the extreme scooter revolutionized what was possible graphically on a scooter by introducing the hydro-wrap. The VX8 viersion builds upon this solid foundation of producing the most vibrant and durable wraps but goes a step further by introducing the MFX treatment to the line.
The VX8 extreme scooter now features the super light MFX X2 cobra clamp and MFX affray fork hooked up to MGP's brand new 120mm syndicate AR-120 wheels running on MGP's proprietary polyurethane blend. They didn't stop there and have finished things off by fitting the VX8 extreme with the brand new MFX high-density PP deck blocks.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: MGP 83 degree integrated 20.5" long x 4.8" wide VX8 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & fluted with 3 degree concave and hydro-wrap.
- Fork: Threadless MFX integrated HIC.
- Bars: 24" wide x 25" high 6061 aluminum oversized Ddam upsweep fluted bar.
- Wheels: 120mm syndicate AR-120 core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
- Finish: Vibrant genuine MGP hydro-wrap finishes with MFX deck blocks.