MGP (Madd Gear) 2017 VX7 Team complete
It would be hard to improve on the team scooter every year but they did it again for VX7...The VX7 Team scooter now comes stock with their MGP 3D forged alloy M3 fork which can run up to 120mm wheels and a longer 20" deck!
They kept the light-weight and durable anodized finish on all the decks and the chrome plated bar, but this year you have way more options... 17 to be exact! Whether you want to stick with the solid colours or mix it up with a chrome, neo chrome or copper finish MGP has you covered!
Features and Specifications:
- Grips: 150mm MGP Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bar: 23" W x 24" H 4031 Chromoly Oversized Upsweep Ddam Chrome Plated
- Clamp: Anodized 6061 Forged Alloy Triple
- Headset: MFX Integrated/sealed IHC
- Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy M3 IHC (Fits 120mm)
- Wheels: 110mm MGP 88A Filth Alloy Core with High Rebound PU and Anodized
- Bearings: K-2 Abec 9 High Speed Chrome
- Deck: MGP 20" L x 4.5" W VX7 Integrated 6061 Heat Treated and Fluted with 3 Degree Concave
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodized Deck with Chrome Plated Bar