MADD Gear MGX T1 Team complete
The MGX T1 Team complete freestyle scooter compromises on nothing and is designed for you if you demand the best from your scooter in your quest for progression and expanding trick bag at the local skate park, street spot or even on the international competition stage!
Perfectly balanced and dialled straight out of the box, the MGX T1 Team is the ultimate complete allowing you to push your limits like never before while taking your progression to another level with nothing holding you back!
The MGX T1 is for you if you demand the best and compromise on nothing, weighing just 3.60 kg / 7.93 lbs.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: 5" wide x 20" long two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX “X" integrated headtube
- Fork: MFX 120mm Carbine 6061 aluminum threadless with 6mm hardware / standard IHC
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double with 6mm hardware
- Bars: MGP Highside 23" wide x 25" tall 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt aluminum hollow core with 2-tone MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Brake: MFX V3 composite Blitz
- Hardware: high-tensile 6mm
Weight: 3.60 kg / 7.93 lbs