MADD Gear MGX P1 Pro complete
The MGX P1 sets the bar for what is possible in a ready-to-ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe all built around the foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world!
The hand-selected components of the MGX P1 come together to produce an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialling in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence.
The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level weighing just 3.30 kg / 7.27 lbs.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: 4.5” wide x 19.5” long, two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX “X” integrated headtube
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 aluminum threadless with 6mm hardware / standard IHC
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double with 6mm hardware
- Bars: MGP low-riser 21” wide x 23” tall 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 150mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm corrupt aluminum hollow core with 2-tone MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Brake: MFX v3 composite Blitz
- Hardware: high-tensile 6mm
Weight: 3.30 kg / 7.27 lbs