Lucky Warthog dirt scooter
The Lucky Warthog dirt scooter was designed and tested in partnership with Lucky pro rider Li’l Jon Aglialoro in order to fine tune handling and performance.
Lucky redesigned the head tube mounting points and went with a plunge through design to make it bullet proof. They also adjusted the welding temps and re-programmed the robots to weld with tighter precision and slower pace to really sink in the weld.
Lucky partnered with Kenda to bring a fresh new dirt jumper tire that is park friendly and screams in the hard packed dirt jump to gain traction and speed to go bigger!
The graphics have been refreshed and went to a black base color along with a new bottom graphic.
The Warthog not only looks great, but it is a beast on the dirt trail and dirt jumps. The solid design and high-end components on this new lineup of Dirt Scooters make for the ultimate dirt experience!
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Deck: Dirt Scooter Deck 25” x 5” 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: 23”H x 23”W 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Dirt SMX fork 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Clamp: SCS
- Brake: LuckySteely Brake Spring Steel
- Headset: Lucky Fully Integrated
- Grips: Vice grips
- Tires: Kenda
- Wheels: 200 x 50 tires with aluminum cores