District & Eagle Warranty
All District products are warranted against breaking and/or manufacturing defects for the useful life of the scooter and according to our warranty terms.
This means that we’ll give you a new product according our warranties, if yours is defective. It does not mean our products are totally indestructable.
Your product is not warrented for this:
• Rail damage, scratches, and minor chips from impact. Scooters get beat up. If you want your scooter to look brand new forever: buy an extra one and don’t ride it ;)
• Snapped or cracked scooters due to impact. Jumping off stuff, even flat ground, can and will break your scooter if you don’t land right. Land on the bolts and bend those knees!
• Intentional breakage. We’ll know it when we see it.
• Scooters that have been run over by a car or something similar.
• The warranty is violated when other brands are used than Eagle® or District®. We’re not responsible for the failure of/by other brands.
Warranty claims are evaluated by our experienced inspectors on a case-by-case basis. If we determine your scooter was defective, we will replace your scooter with a similar available product at our discretion. If we determine your product was not defective, our customer service staff will be happy to recommend a scooter that will better fit your needs.
DISTRICT® THREE MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase by the original Purchaser, District® warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owner. This warranty does not cover I) normal wear and tear; II) improper assembly; III) failure to perform or improper maintenance; IV) the instalation of components, parts, or accessories not provided by District®; V) damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect; VI) labor charges for part replacement.
In event of a warranty claim, Purchaser must return the District® product to the Dealer from whom the product was purchased with proof of purchase.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY
Purchaser’s sole remedy for breach of warranty shall be the repair, replacement of parts, or return of the actual purchase price paid by the purchaser. Purchaser must retain evidence of proof of purchase from a autorized dealer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Any and all implied warranties, including those of mechantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly disclaimed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstance will District® or any seller of its products be liable for any special, incidental or consequential loss and/or damages.
THIS IS DISTRICT®’s SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY