MAAD Gear MGX Extreme E1 complete
The MGX Extreme E1 complete freestyle scooter is designed for intermediate to advanced riders ready to raise the bar on their riding with a super dialed setup straight out of the box!
Uncompromising on build quality, component selection, ride feel and balance – the MGX E1 complete scooter builds upon more than a decade of madd gear product development and is the culmination of extensive rider testing, direction and input!
The MGX E1 is the pinnacle of freestyle scooters, consider the bar raised again! Weighing a super-light 3.40 kg / 7.49 lbs.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: 5” wide x 20.5” long two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX “X” integrated headtube
- Fork: MFX 120mm Blindside 6061 aluminum threadless with 6mm hardware / standard IHC
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double with 6mm hardware
- Bars: MGP Turbine 23” wide x 26” tall dual-tone fade anodized 6061 aluminum / oversized diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm Scope aluminum hollow core with smoked MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Brake: MFX V3 composite Blitz
Hardware: high-tensile 6mm Weight: 3.40 kg / 7.49 lbs