Envy Prodigy Street S9 Complete
The Prodigy Series 9 Street edition range is available with more street specific components than its original Prodigy counterpart. This classic stunt scooter features T Style Thermal bars, Boxed Ends & Wider and longer decks.
This range is suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress within the street scene.
The Prodigy Street Edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard Prodigy with some exclusively street specific components. The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck with a base cut out is longer and wider and includes our interchangeable Nylon Boxed Ends. Topping the scooter is 4130 Cro-Mo T style Thermal bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium standard clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The pro complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. The NEW Diamond IHC Forks are compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm scooter wheels.
Features and Specifications:
- Deck: prodigy deck, 520mm/20.5" long- 125mm/4.9" wide, 82.5° head tube angle. nylon boxed ends and front insert.
- Fork: diamond 6061 alu ihc forks- up to 30mm x125mm compatible
- Bars: chromoly thermal bar, 650mm/25.6" high 560mm/22" wide.
- Wheels: 120mm gap core 24mm width and 86A PU
- Grips: 160mm long TPR handgrips with nylon bar ends
- Brake: Nylon bolt on with 5mm brake bolt
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 standard size aluminum with 6mm bolts